What to do with Safety Catch Notification Emails?
We get these emails when an Application is created for a Client in D&H Expert.
This is regardless if their Application is submitted to a Lender or not.
When we receive this email, we need to confirm if the Application with IFMS-XXXX is proceeding or if it is not through the process of elimination.
- Check the Client’s Folder in WFM Group for SIGNED MPP – (WAIVED/APPLY) in it.
- Check the Application in D&H Expert to see if it was submitted to a Lender.
SECTION ONE: CHECK THE CLIENT’S FOLDER IN WFM GROUP FOR SIGNED MPP – (WAIVED/APPLY) IN IT.
- Go to Client’s Folder.
- Is there a SIGNED MPP – (WAIVED/APPLY) there?
- If not, go to SECTION TWO.
- If there is:
- Open SIGNED MPP – (WAIVED/APPLY) and review.
- Open 3.MPP – What to do after a Client signs an MPP Form and follow steps.
- In Safety Catch Email, click DELAY SENDING SAFETY CATCH FOR 30 DAYS in OPTION 1.
SECTION TWO: CHECK THE APPLICATION IN D&H EXPERT TO SEE IF IT WAS SUBMITTED TO A LENDER.
- Log Into D&H:
- login name
- password …. Check WFM Password spreadsheet to make sure Password is right..
- On the top left, click QUICK SEARCH
- Enter the IFMS-XXXX showing in the Safety Catch Notification Email.
- Click SEARCH on the top right.
- Click OPEN.
- On the left-hand side, scroll down and click LENDER SUBMIT.
- Under SUBMISSION HISTORY, see if the Application was submitted to a Lender.
- If there is nothing showing under SUBMISSION HISTORY:
- On the left hand side, scroll all the way up and click SHORTCUTS.
- Click CHANGE DEAL STATUS.
- In the drop-down box, choose CANCELLED.
- Click UPDATE STATUS.
- Click OK.
- In Safety Catch Email, click STOP SAFETY CATCH NOTIFICATION in OPTION 2.
- If there is a Lender showing under SUBMISSION HISTORY:
- Go to the Client’s Folder in WFM Group.
- Open SIGNED COMM.
- See if the Lender Name on the Commitment matches the Lender Name in D&H Expert Application. Do they match?
- If they do, go back to Safety Catch Email and click DELAY SENDING SAFETY CATCH FOR 30 DAYS NOTIFICATION in OPTION 1.
- Email Mortgage Broker and ask if they have a Signed MPP for the Clients in their emails.